Developer? Coder? Use your skills to expand Booking-X
The bounty system allows you to develop add-ons for Booking-X and expand its functionality.
While, of course, getting compensated for your efforts.
Why join the Booking X Bounty program?
Be Part of a new WordPress Community
The main aim of the Booking X bounty program is to kick start the community that works with the plug-in
Earn AUD$200 Per Bounty +80% per
For every bounty that you claim, complete, and add to the Booking X marketplace, you will receive AUD$200
Push the limits of
what is possible with a web site
Leveraging the advancement of
web technologies, you will change how people use websites.
How it works
- Scroll through the unclaimed bounties. If you see one you want to tackle, claim it as your own and begin work on it. It’s a first-come first-served system, so act fast!
- Develop the add-on. The core development team will be happy to help you out if you need any help.
- Submit your add-on for quality assurance. If your add on is up to standards, then we’ll add it to our marketplace, and you’ll get AUD$200 up front, and 80% of your subscription fees.
So much as we’d like you to have a hands-off experience once your add-on has been developed, you’ll still need to do some minor caretaking.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Maintaining your code – fixing bugs and updating it to match updates to Booking-X, WordPress, and the tech world as a whole.
- Acting as secondary support – While our team will handle basic support, our developers may need to get in touch with you occasionally to help resolve issues.
The Full Force of Booking-X Behind You
Once you’ve completed your add-on and it’s been added to our store, it won’t be a full time job taking care of it.
The Booking-X brand will:
- Promote your add-on on our site and social media.
- Reach out to third parties to assist with the development of the Add-on and promotion.
- Assist with the tutorials and developer documentation.
- Handle basic (level 1) support for you.
- Suggest additions and improvements for your Add-on (it’s up to you implement them or not).