To give you more control over your bookings and how customers interact you can go to Booking X -> Settings -> General Tab -> Page Settings.
Here you can:
- Allow cancellation of bookings and set the page with your cancellation policy
- Enable customers to select “Any” as an option when selecting a resource. This is handy if its a new customer and doesn’t know which staff member to select.
(The booking form will display all services available if this option is selected)
- Enabling the customer dashboard will allow your customer to login and view the future and past booking, as well as edit and cancel bookings.
- Allow the customer to register an account during booking process. (Login credentials will be emailed to the customer once the booking process is complete.)
- To set what you want to see on the Administration Booking X Dashboard, select the details you want to see at first glance.
Keep up with Booking X
Sign up for our newsletter if you’d like to hear about interesting new features, projects, news or just keep in touch.
No spam or unnecessary emails – we hate that stuff as much as you do.