To add a resource go to BookingX -> Service (This label will differ depending on what you set it as in your Alias settings)
Adding the Service Name, Description and Image works the same as creating a page or post in WordPress.
- Service Name is the form field “Enter Title Here”
- Description in the visual editor
- Set the feature image for the service image.
In the Details section you can do the following:
- Set Price
- Set TIme type. E.g. Days, Hours, Minute
- Set if the time can be extended. E.g. The default time for the service is 1 hour. If set to Yes, will allow a customer to book multiple of the set time.
- Set which resources will be able to offer the service
- Set if this service is at a fixed location (what was set in General Details or New Resource) or mobile.
- If mobile is you you can then select if the service is mobile only or can also be offered at your fixed location.
- Set if the service will offer extras (services only offered when booking another service)